DONATIONS AND SUPPORT
A word of thanks from a ministry
blessed by faithful giving to PreVision Partnership
Click below to hear a heartfelt message of thanks
to supporters of PreVision Partnership
from Johnathan Macris, President of Hellenic Ministries,
for one of Dr. Peter Grant's teaching events
Online Donations Web Form
To make a one-time or recurring donation via the PayPal Giving Fund click HERE or on
the image below. PreVision Partnership will get 100% of what you give! We are charged no fees and you will receive an instant tax receipt from PayPal for your gift.
To send a donation by regular mail please make checks payable to PreVision Partnership Inc. and send to:
PreVision Partnership, P.O. Box 1502, Dallas, GA 30132
- Car Donation: Your car may be worth more as a donation to PreVision Partnership than a trade-in because you get an itemized tax deduction based on the retail value of your
vehicle. If your car still has value (it runs or only needs simple repairs), then you can get a significant tax saving by donating it. To donate online click here. Alternatively, you can call 877-999-8322 to make your donation. This is a free, convenient service for converting that extra car,
truck, or RV into a tax deductable donation benefiting PreVision Partnership. They'll even pick it up from you!
- NCF: Alternative forms of giving can also be arranged through "PreVision Partnership Fund" with The
National Christian Foundation. These innovative gift types are described on NCF’s website and include real estate, closely held stock, sub-Chap. S Corp Stock, LLC Interests,
charitable gift annuities, charitable lead trusts, charitable remainder trusts, and testamentary giving. Please contact PreVision Partnership or The National Christian Foundation for help in making
gifts of this type. Click this link and learn how one couple saved $38,745 in
taxes and gave $94,500 more in donations in one year! (unfortunately, in this case, NOT to PreVision Partnership!)
Overseas Ministries Supported by PreVision Partnership
PreVision Partnership directly supports or handles support for a number of ministries overseas. These include:
- Light and Life Bible Ministries (LLBM)---led by Rob & Tina Morley in South Africa focused on teaching and preaching to help individuals unlock the Word of God and apply it in
- Israel Education Forum (IEF)---an Israeli evangelical faith-based education ministry bringing Jews and Arabs together led by Dr. John Sode-Woodhead (read more here)
- Compassion Focus Ministries (CFM)---supporting evangelism, church-planting and orphanages in India.
If you wish to help these ministries, make a donation to PreVision Partnership and add a note identifying the overseas ministry you wish to support.
PreVision Partnership Inc. is incorporated in the State of Georgia with full IRS 501c3 non-profit status. All contributions are tax deductible. PreVision Partnership Inc. operates according to
By-Laws with a Board of Directors overseeing all financial matters and conflict of interest policies. It is in full accord with the best practices and policies of the E.C.F.A. (Evangelical Council
for Financial Accountability). For information, clarification, or questions please contact: